Glam Room Reveal

Y'all. It's FINALLY here. The #glamroom, my office / closet, is complete and I could not be happier. Originally, this was going to be a neutral space for me to work, study, and room guests. However, after lots of designs and planning, hubby and I made a decision. He got to have his glorious garage that houses his '87 Suzuki Intruder and I got to have a Glam Room.

I'm so excited for the opportunities to come and things I will accomplish in my stunning haven. I still have a few things I will adjust over time, but I am so satisfied with the current state. I couldn't wait any longer to share.

I love everything about it. It's exactly what I dreamed it would be, so thank you to all my friends, family, and followers who helped me with all of those polls on insta. I appreciate you and couldn't have made it this fabulous with out you! I'll be sure to link as much as I can for y'all or similar items if possible.

But seriously, how adorable is this ottoman set up. I might add / change a few things, but I think the simplicity actually works. What do y'all think?
The desk. This has already gotten so much use. I'm currently writing this post as well as a few others ( so much new is coming y'all). I'm obsessed.
For those who don't know me... I have a lot of clothes. For a normal gal, some might think I'm crazy. But y'all, I am so proud of my recent purge. I'm getting rid of four medium size boxes, which will either be donated or listed on my Poshmark Closet

Anyways, see all those white bins? They're filled with crafts or categorized clothes. - I also have a full closet in this room and long dresser in the master- In the drawers or baskets above, you will see my cosmetics. I'm seriously so excited to have everything unpacked. This former pageant girl / cheerleader loves her make up & skin care. I've never been great with tutorials or even the slightest bit a "pro" in the cosmetic category, but I will definitely start sharing my must-have products.

Lastly in this corner, lets take a moment to appreciate that stunning stark printer. I was irked by my old printer not matching & being a serious POS. It was always giving me a hassle after every move so we decided to invest in this tank. It's a weight off my shoulders to have it up and running. I can finally get everything upload to Poshmark & get shipping!! Plus, Lisa loves lists (gimme all the printables).

Okay y'all, meet my shoe collection. This is on the right of the sofa that you saw in the first picture. I know this may be astounding to some, but I actually got rid of about a dozen pairs of shoes to make this work. I still have a few on the bottom not shown because well, aesthetics lol. I also have a shoe rack on the back of my entry door with all of my sandals and activewear. 

I will admit, I have a few bits not shown on here like: my glorious 70" mirror, display rack, and three shelf bookshelf. I'm not 100% complete with the set up, but I couldn't wait any longer to do this reveal. I promise you will get to see them and get to cherish their beauty as I do. For now feel free to shop them & show me what you do!!

Everything is linked below for easy access for y'all! I have also been frequently asked about the story behind the glam room & lollygag, I felt like that deserved its own post so here it is (live @ 10:30 PST).

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram / twitter / poshmark: lisa__monique



Behind the Glam:









* The jewelry box and elephant on my desk were gifts from my momma *

Comments

Popular Posts