Dog Mom Musts


Hey y'all! I know I've been MIA for a while, but I'm baaackk. I'm putting together a few posts to update you on the DL (does anyone even say that anymore?). Lots have happened, including growing our fambam.

Hubby got the surprise of his life after he got home from his deployment. He had crazy baby fever, so he got what he wished for.. his little boy!! Zeus McDowell (our newest addition) was rescued before being surrendered by a family of nurses & two sweet little boys. Unfortunately, they couldn't care for his needs as a puppy with their schedule & hands full with their little tikes. Luckily, my mom is there nanny & knew I couldn't turn down helping a pupper! 
He is the sweetest boy, so loving, great with Mags, & (like his Daddy) baby crazy!

Having a big dog we have definitely had to invest in the "doggo friendly" lifestyle. I wanted to share some of my favorite products so far. PLUS, they're all from Amazon Prime! As y'all know I'm obsessed with the FREE two-day shipping, great customer service, amazing prices, and accessibility to reviews ( I literally never buy anything without seeing reviews). Best place ever!! Who needs to get dressed and drive an hour to target when you can just wait one or two days?! * currently rocking yoga pants & messy bun *

Doggo Dos


Dog Car Seat Cover | Under $20 | & it comes with doggo seat belts!! We love this and always keep it in our Wrangler. It also folds up really nice so we can tuck it under the seat when we have friends with us. 
Training Leash | Under $15 | Hubby loves this for training with Zeus. It has a handle halfway that helps with pulling. Zeus is pretty good about not pulling unless he sees critters lol. 
Paw Protector | Under $10 | Must-have for active doggos. We used this first on Maggie & now we use this for long walks with Zeus. Great for cold or hot regions to protect your puppers.
Heavy Duty Harness | Under $30 | This thing is awesome! We got Zeus a medium and have used it from the time we got him (under 30 lbs). He is now almost 65 lbs and it still has a good amount of life in it! Love the little dog-loving details it has on it too. 
Rover Runner | Under $20 | This dogger runner & anchor is perfect for our yard. We have community ground so we wanted something that kept the pups within our allotted yard, but allowed them to play. We even had a doggo friend who is 80 lbs hooked up while Zeus was so they could play. It held up pretty well, but I wouldn't rely on it to work for that high of weight as it states only up to 100 lbs.
Chow Container | Under $20 | This is perfect with us living in the south. I love that I can roll it too, cuz y'all when its full I'm not carrying that around lol. I can easily roll this to the kitchen (where we feed them) and back to the dog room (our hall closet we converted into a cubby for them). So far it seems to keep bugs & critters out too.

Hope y'all can get some use out of these! I searched for so long to find the right products for our pups and I love all of these.

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram / twitter: lisa__monique

Comments

Popular Posts