Cleaning Must-Haves

Hey Y'all,

This is something I've been dying to share because like myself, I'm sure there are other mommas, wives, and #cleanfreaks that are always looking for tips & tricks to making cleaning easier. Especially as a military spouse, I like to keep this house VERY tidy. Having two dogs that seems quite impossible at times, but I've found a few products that make cleaning on a daily almost blissful.

Bissel Crosswave Bundle

I've struggled to find a vacuum that works for us and our floors on base housing. Honestly, before this I always bought the cheapest (good review) vacuum I could find. This time I trusted my community and asked the other wives what they use. Let me tell you, Dylan's jaw almost hit the ground when I said I wanted to spend $200+ on a vacuum. We are so glad we did though. It is so satisfying to have amazingly clean floors and only need to use one thing to clean all of our floor types.

Bissel 3-in-1 Vac  | Lightweight Vacuum 

The Crosswave is amazing, but I'm too lazy to clean it out every day honestly. I also needed something that was versatile enough to vacuum up dog hair off not only the floors, but the furniture and out of the car. I love this little stick vacuum so much, sometimes I use it multiple times a day. I couldn't find it on sale for the price I paid ($20), but I did find it on Amazon Prime (free 2-day shipping).

Honest Co Bundle

I love Honest Co because I often get so busy and forget about the basics. I have a subscription to receive all the essentials my household needs from beauty, health, and especially cleaning products. I love that their products are safe around my puppers and smells so good. It's also so awesome that you don't have to order monthly, you can customize you ship out date to what works for you.


Method | All Purpose + Bathroom

Okay so personally, like perfume, I like to mix up the scents in our house. I absolutely adore the smell of their products. We use to buy this off of jet.com, but I haven't had to buy any since before the move. If I had to reorder I'd probably just add it to my Amazon order ( as y'all know I'm Prime obsessed).




Swiffer Duster

Yes, I'm that basic, but these really do work! I run the swiffer around the house on a daily normally to keep up with all the dog hair and these are so much easier than using a rag. At 5'2 its hard to reach most places, I love that this option extends for me. Keeps things easy for me and hubby doesn't have to worry about me falling off a ladder or counter (lol).




I'm keeping this list short and sweet, just like how I prefer my cleaning routine! I hope this helps y'all out. If you have any tips of your own please feel free to share. 

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram / twitter / poshmark: lisa__monique

Comments

Popular Posts