Savory Saturday


The Combine Kitchen

Y'all let me tell you. Reviews on this place did not do it justice. I could not get over the Modern Boho theme. Definitely on my top five favorite bistro/cafes! I mean honestly, if it wasn't an hour away from me it would be my new Starbucks.







Everything about this place was just so blissful. If I wasn't a farmhouse chic kinda gal this would be my #dreamhomeinspo. It was like a Pinterest paradise. The decor was seriously on point, but y'all have to see their menu. One word. DIVINE.




Seriously, aesthetic GOALS. Y'all should've seen me. I was in blogger heaven.


SO you know, waiting for my salmon bruschetta as I sipped my nonfat honey late AKA 442. Which was just amazing, and of course paired with a sustainable steel beverageware. 



THEN came the Bruschetta | Cured salmon slices, tomato, olive, fennel, arugula, and dill on a white levin sourdough toast - topped with a balsamic marinade and reggiano cheese. 




If you're ever in RC definitely recommend this place!

-realized I never posted this, but stay tuned to see why I've been MIA for like 6 months!-

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram / twitter: lisa__monique


Comments

Popular Posts