Fall |ESSENTIAL|s

Falling for Fall

I LOVE fall. Honestly, it's probably my most favorite season. Well, it's tied with winter, but autumn is just awesome. I love the decor, food, festivities, just all of it. I will definitely be doing several posts this season focused on my favorite decor, recipes, activities, ect. so I'm keeping this one short and sweet! I think the items listed below are |ESSENTIAL| in your life to really embrace this beautiful time of year. I attached the link to the products shown and the store homepages for your convenience!

MUST-HAVES:

Cozy Chunky Sweaters : PC | ROMWE {left, middle, right} - under $30


Faux Fur Throw : PC | Target {white, pink, grey} - under $20


Pumpkin Spice EVERYTHING & Apple Cinnamon for the win : PC | Target - under $10


Seasonal Soul Satisfiers : PC | Target {top right, top left, bottom right, bottom left}



I hope y'all enjoyed my fall faves! Be sure to comment below about what you liked and want to hear more about.

 Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram/twitter: lisa__monique

Comments

Popular Posts