this brings me LYFE



Trendy, Healthy, and Affordable

Yesterday I went on a little adventure that ended up at this cute trendy health kitchen!

 I love that eateries are being more conscious of what they serve us and putting more thought into how they impact our population's health.

 LYFE Kitchen is a perfect addition to your list of go-to get together spots. This company is definitely keeping up with the cute, modern, and artsy trend when it comes to their decor. The vibrant colors and sleek yet inviting decor was so refreshing during my lunch date!

I mean look at this set up!! And, we all know how I feel about burnt orange. FAVE.

One of my other favorites at LYFE..the herbs wall!! This is so creative and artsy, but still so efficient. It was like the "mint" on top. 

Let's talk about their selections.

THEY HAVE EVERYTHING. 
First off specialty drinks.
 Cucumber Mint with a dash of lime & agave. #cleanseme
Ginger Pomegranate Lemonade (my choice- it was so amazing and perfect with my meal)
Annie Palmer ( I'm a huge Arnold Palmer fan) this is so cute because its unsweetened tea with their special lemonade. My Aunt loved it!!
They also have Classic Lemonade & fresh Orange juice.

Of course they have other selections of coffee & tea, wine, and beer but the specialties caught my eye! Refreshing and perfect for a summer lunch.


Entrees..they have everything you could think of from #brunch, soups&salads, sharables, flatbreads,"handhelds" (sandwhiches, burgers, tacos, etc.), bowls&plates, desserts, and kid meals! PLUS they are super affordable ranging from only $6 - $17 (of course substitutions and add-ons will differ).
For my meal, I wanted something lighter even though their plates&bowls were SO tempting. Instead I listen to what my body needed and chose a soup & salad.

Boy am I glad I did!

Their Sweet Corn Chowder was to die for. Literally on its way over to my table I began to salivate at the smell of it, since then I've been hunting for the recipe on Pinterest! For my salad I chose the Bronzed Tuna, yes, it was amazing as it looks. From the tangy dressing to the avocado and tuna..it #hitthespot. I couldn't get enough of those crunchy veggies and the amazing flavors. This is definitely one of my most favorite salads...EVER.

I didn't get to try any desserts since I was so satisfied after my meal, but LYFE Kitchen is definitely one of my go-to places now! I tried this one in Henderson, Nevada. I'll be sure to check out their Summerlin location soon. #cantwait

P.S. LYFE Kitchen has Vegan, Gluten and Allergy conscious options! They even have it color coated on their menus. LOVE IT, they are healthy and thinking of even more ways to satisfy and assist their customers. Hope y'all love it as much as I did!

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lismoniquehealthadnfitness@gmail.com
instagram/twitter: lisa__monique

I wonder where LYFE will take me next.. 





Comments

Popular Posts