Fall Fashion Haul

Fall Fashion Haul


I'm super excited about the staples I've added to my closet for this season. I did a much needed fall fashion haul for some |ESSENTIAL|s recently, mostly online aside from a couple pieces I saw while browsing. This haul was heavily inspired by the classically chic Damsel in Dior. Her effortless elegance and humor has being extremely motivating to me while I have been experiencing some life pivots. She keeps it so real on her social media pages and is one of my most favorite Bloggers. 

THE HAUL

Romwe | Blouses - Scallop Hem Dress - Coat -
Accessories - Trousers {far bottom right & left} | 104
VeraWang | Simply Vera | Hellen Mule | 50
Apt. 9 | Staple Stiletto | 50
Ivanka Trump | Tabbed Trim Trousers {second bottom right} | 39




The links to the products are embedded in their titles, aside from Ivanka Trump, which I found while browsing. Also, Romwe has the home page linked since I purchased several items from them. Hope you'll find this to be inspirational as you pick out your fall must-haves!

STAY TUNED

| I'll be doing a make-up haul shortly as I test out new products, my old one go-to products aren't as complementing as they use to be. I'm rather excited about it though, I love discovering new staple products.
| I'm finally revealing the big changes that have happened in my life. See it all in my next post "Military Wife Life Pt. 1".

Xo,
Lisa Monique
email: lisamoniquehealthandfitness@gmail.com
instagram/twitter: lisa__monique




Comments

Popular Posts